One Sample At A Time


"Concentrate all your thoughts upon the work at hand. The sun's rays do not burn until brought to a focus."
"A pathologist ran a popular laboratory to which hundreds of patients flocked to have their medical tests done.
On a particular day, the pathologist noted that one of his technicians had to analyze around 175 samples. He approached the young man and said to him sympathetically,"I see that you have to handle around 175 samples today. You must be feeling overworked.
"Quietly answered the technician," Sir, I handle only one sample at a time.I concentrate on the sample before me.I never feel overworked!"
What do you think?

10 comments:

  1. Hello :)

    Brilliant thought... Nicely written!

    Regards,
    Dimple
    http://poemshub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice!

    When I do 50 sit-ups, I feel so overwhelmed when I remember how much it is. But when I focus on a move at a time--it is much easier.

    Focus on each moment surely frees us from the feeling of boredom and overworked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Dimple Ji for your kind words.
    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very well said:
    ...'Focus on each moment surely frees us from the feeling of boredom and overworked..'
    Thanks Rizal, for adding your insights making it more meaningful.
    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Focus is fantastic.. I agree that it is critical for success.

    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Vishwanath for your kind words.
    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Surjithji,
    Good Evening!
    Thanks a bunch for sharing this great thought!
    Slow and steady wins the race!
    Concentration and dedication make the work enjoyable.
    Wishing you a lovely weekend,
    Sasneham,
    Anu

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Anupama Ji for sharing your great insights.I always admire your views.
    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing thought
    thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Anya.I am glad you have liked it.

    ReplyDelete