SPEECH

"All religious scriptures advise us to always communicate in soft language.Never be bitter in your talk, for bitterness results in degeneration of the self.
Mind becomes unbalanced and you lose control over your sense of logic.
You are not able to
appreciate other's point of view.One can lose a friend or a relation.
On the other hand, soft spoken and sweet tongued person is always successful in day today life. A bitter tongued person is always a loser.
Cultivate the habit of speaking in soft tone.You shall acquire a blissful mind and gather admirers all around you.'

"To speak and to speak well are two things. A fool may talk, but a wise man speaks.
........Ben Jonson

16 comments:

  1. Great thoughts and quote shared. Thanks a lot dear brother.

    Cheers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are always welcome Manivannan. I value your insights.
    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi surjit...i agree wit this
    To speak and to speak well are two things. A fool may talk, but a wise man speaks.
    so let speak as wise man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Anits, for sharing your insights.
    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing. Very well said thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Jeeves for your words of appreciation.
    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very meaningful post as always. A brilliant quote by Ben Jonson, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Amritbir Kaur ji for your motivating comments.
    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very wise words Just what I needed to hear today

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree ...it is difficult to speak softly all the time...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have missed your blog, and I am happy to have you on Twitter. I love your inspirational messages! Namaste!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Marja, for sharing your views.You are always welcome.
    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome to my blog Lluvia and thanks for sharing your insights.I agree with your views.
    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Kimmy for your kind words.God bless.
    Namaste.

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh my Dear Surjit,
    I have missed you greatly. I took a long and much needed break.

    As always you have shared a wonderful insight here. One that took me ages to learn. But, with your help, among others, I try my best to follow this rule every second of everyday.

    You are such an inspiration to so many. I am so glad I found you so long ago!!

    Please do drop over if you get a chance.

    Blessings of peace t you,
    Jackie:-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hearty welcome Shinade.I am glad to see you after a long time.
    Thanks for your overwhelming comments.
    I shall definitely visit your wonderful blog.
    God bless.

    ReplyDelete