Every Thing Is Fine

To a truly contented and enlightened soul everything in the world, which means the way the world is right now, is just fine. To the unenlightened and discontented soul, this will look otherwise.
Now imagine if a group of actors go to the theatre, for their evening performance, and on entering the stage, start shifting the backdrop, altering the scenery and moving the props around.
Rather they should totally concentrate on the role they need to play to the best of their ability. And so it is with the world.The backdrop to our life is the way things are at this moment in time. The props are exactly where they are meant to be at this moment in time. Many people spend their whole lives trying to change the backdrop and move the props around, little realising the futility of the exercise.
Yes, they may succeed in altering an angle here or there. But all at the cost of the focus and the energy needed to put on their best performance.Little did they realise that if they had fully focussed on their performance and achieved their own highest standards of excellence, not only would those around them be immensely enriched, but the backdrop and the props of their life would have changed automatically.
Excellence is a much more powerful influence in the world than discontent. So everything is fine out there. No one said it's perfect. But it is exactly the way it should be ...at this moment. So if we want to influence change for the better, then the most effective way to begin is with contentment with the way things are.
The way things are, are the way things are meant to be...
source;internet

10 comments:

  1. A beautiful posting...an enlightened soul is always one with the Eternal and in harmony with all things...

    Thank you, brother, for this posting.

    God bless,

    Cyrus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Cyrus Rumi,I fully agree with your insights:
    ..'an enlightened soul is always one with the Eternal and in harmony with all things...'

    Thanks for sharing. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to say hello and let you know I enjoy reading your posts when Ivisit. The words are so encouraging. Thanks for sharing. I want to invite you to stop by my blog at http://dogcents.today.com I think you will enjoy it.. Also plese be sure to vote for me each day if you can at http://bloginterviewer.com/animals/dogcents-ruth your votes are important to my cause if you do not vote I cannot win..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lilyruth, for your encouraging comments.I shall visit your site.
    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this and I wondered if I could have permission to use it. the way you have stated the truth so thoughtfully is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ... a really beautiful metaphor you've got here. A precious reading. Very insightful. I have to say I really enjoyed your blog, and your posts... I am looking forward your next posts to come. Keep posting, keep inspiring the world!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Much2ponder, for your words of appreciation. I am glad that you have liked the post.
    I shall be glad to see it on your wonderful blog too.
    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to my blog Rizal Affif.I am grateful to for your overwhelming words of appreciation.
    I feel truly honored.
    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi surjit,
    I just love visiting your site!!!
    It is one of my favorites in the world!
    Thank you for your thoughts and words of wisdom...they encourage us all...
    God Bless You
    Sincerely

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you K. Frangeskos, for your overwhelming comments about my blog.I feel truly honored.
    God bless.

    ReplyDelete