Taoism

"Under heaven all can see beauty as beauty,
only because there is ugliness.
All can know good as good only because there is evil.
Being and nonbeing produce each other.
The difficult is born in the easy.
Long is defined by short, the high by the low.
Before and after go along with each other.
So the sage lives openly with apparent dualityand paradoxical unity.
The sage can act without effort and teach without words.
Nurturing things without possessing them,
he works, but not for rewards;
he competes, but not for results.
When the work is done, it is forgotten..." (Tao)
g g g

10 comments:

  1. Respected Surjit ji,
    Namaste :)
    What a wonderful post!
    Thank you so much for your kind comment on my blog! i am so happy and blessed to know you, you have a wonderful blog sir :))
    Its a paradise for Divine seekers like me:)
    I will sure visit you very often.
    My Love and prayers for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply Wise and full of love and humble toughts, Beautifull words, thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Krishna Ji,
    Namaste,
    Many many thanks for your words of appreciation.I am so glad that you have liked my simple blog.I really value association of noble persons like you.
    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Shine, for your words of appreciation and sharing your noble views.
    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi surjit...wonderful post..really beatiful...god bles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Anits, for your words of appreciation.
    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I could see things as easy as Tao did ! Life could have been a breeze!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Frieda, I fully agree with your views.But as you know, a journey of ten thousand miles starts with a step.
    Thanks for sharing your insights.
    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Surjit,

    I really like this quote... especially the part, teaching without words.

    I know I learn so much from the examples of those who manage life filling it with love and care.

    Thank you for your wisdom my friend,

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jen,
    I admire your example:
    '...I learn so much from the examples of those who manage life filling it with love and care...'
    Thanks for sharing your insights.You are a source of inspiration for many of us.
    God bless.

    ReplyDelete