"Please be on the lookout for symptoms of Inner Peace.
The heart's of a great many have already been exposed to inner peace and it's possible that people everywhere could come down with it in epidemic proportions. This could pose a serious threat to what has, up to now, been a fairly stable condition of conflict in the world.
The heart's of a great many have already been exposed to inner peace and it's possible that people everywhere could come down with it in epidemic proportions. This could pose a serious threat to what has, up to now, been a fairly stable condition of conflict in the world.
Some signs to look for:
A tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than on fears based on past experiences.
An unmistakeable ability to enjoy each moment .
A loss of interest in judging other people.
A loss of interest in interpreting the actions of others .
A loss of interest in conflict.A loss of the ability to worry (this is a very serious symptom)Frequent, overwhelming episodes of appreciation .
Contented feelings of connectedness with others and nature.
Frequent attacks of smiling.
An increasing tendency to let things happen rather than make them happen.
An increased susceptibility to the love offered by others as well as the uncontrollable urge to extend it.
Please be forewarned!!! if you have all or even most of the above symptoms, your condition may be too far advanced to turn back. If you are exposed to anyone exhibiting several of these symptoms, remain exposed at your own risk.
A tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than on fears based on past experiences.
An unmistakeable ability to enjoy each moment .
A loss of interest in judging other people.
A loss of interest in interpreting the actions of others .
A loss of interest in conflict.A loss of the ability to worry (this is a very serious symptom)Frequent, overwhelming episodes of appreciation .
Contented feelings of connectedness with others and nature.
Frequent attacks of smiling.
An increasing tendency to let things happen rather than make them happen.
An increased susceptibility to the love offered by others as well as the uncontrollable urge to extend it.
Please be forewarned!!! if you have all or even most of the above symptoms, your condition may be too far advanced to turn back. If you are exposed to anyone exhibiting several of these symptoms, remain exposed at your own risk.
This condition of inner peace is likely well into its infectious stage."
g g g
(source:Internet)
Surjit,
ReplyDeleteI think I have been infected! God! ... And I think I was more or less infected by you!!
Cheers! An interesting way to put this. Elegantly said.
Surjit,
ReplyDeleteThis is wonderful. I love your insights.
Have added you to my blogroll.
Love and blessings, M
Hi Surjit,
ReplyDeleteYou have my attention!
The key to happiness is inner peace. And the greatest obstacles to inner peace are disturbing emotions such as anger, attachment, fear and suspicion.
Thanks for giving us the symptom to lookout.
Blessings
Let's Acquire Wisdom and Live with Passion
Thanks Water Learner, for your appreciation. I think we all are infected from each other.
ReplyDeleteI value your deep insights.I have learnt lot many things from you.
God bless.
Many thanks Maithri, for your good wishes and support.Your thoughts always motivate me.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
Hi sam,
ReplyDeleteI fully agree with your views that the greatest enemies of our inner peace are,..attachement,anger, fear and lack of trust on each other etc.
Thanks for sharing your words of wisdom.
God bless.
BEAUTIFUL post. I've been infected in some ways, but I should infect myself even more every single day of my life he he he he...
ReplyDeleteBy the way, go grab your award here:
Super Star Award
Very well said:
ReplyDelete..I should infect myself even more every single day of my life..'
Thanks Amel's Realm for your appreciation.
God bless.
I love your blog. What a great idea! Keep up the awesome work.
ReplyDeleteLove & Gratitude,
Tina
Think Simple. Be Decisive.
~ Productivity, Motivation & Happiness
Thanks Tina Su, for your nice and motivating words.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
Being at peace is a wondeful way to feel and to be...
ReplyDeleteMany blessings to you, sweet Surjit !
I really like this post Surjit and i will note down.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the Diwali greetings. I wish you a very Happy Diwali and a good year ahead.
Welcome back Loving Annie.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your nice words and good wishes.
God bless.
Thanks Amrita, for your Greetings.
ReplyDeleteI am glad that you have liked my post.
God bless.
Wish you a very happy Diwali! May inner peace be with all of us!
ReplyDeleteYour post inspires.
Hi Surjit...
ReplyDeleteI have always loved this little prose. It puts a smile on my face!
The author, Saskia Davis was the former director of the Northwest Center for Attitudinal Healing.
http://www.expressionsofspirit.com/symptoms.htm
Thank you for sharing this fabulous message about inner peace!
Warmest wishes,
Jennifer
hi surjit very impressive post
ReplyDeletefor me that was important sign i should look for and tell it to myself "An unmistakeable ability to enjoy each moment" .
coz sometimes i miss good moments and waste them with my worries
thank to let me notice something good i can change about myself
GOD BLESS
Thanks AmritBir, for your Greetings. I wish the same to you.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
Hi Jennifer,
ReplyDeleteMany thanks for sharing insights.
God bless.
Thanks Lilifxt, for sharing your thoughts and words of appreciation.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
Now see..you have created your very own "peace" post, unlike any other of those posted for Dona Nobis Pacem.
ReplyDeleteVery nice. It made me smile!
Thanks RobinLee, for your nice words.This post is not mine.I just came accross this post while surfing the net and thought of sharing with others.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
I just love your site. I hold positive thinking in the "high priority list" of things in my life. It is so important to be free of fear, as so many are held back by that little voice that says "no, not me". By walking with the Lord, you are never alone, and feel at ease with such wonderful company!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad that I stopped by today :)
A friend in Minnesota, Speedcat Hollydale
Thanks Project 71, for your visit.I shall visit your site too.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
I fully agree with your words of wisdom:
ReplyDelete...'By walking with the Lord, you are never alone, and feel at ease with such wonderful company!..'
Thanks SpeedCat,for your nice words about my blog and sharing your insights.
God bless.